A refreshingly simple and affordable approach to increasing cyber defence with minimal effort.
Goldilock has revolutionized the way data, devices and infrastructure are protected on networks by allowing you to physically connect and disconnect anything from anywhere, in seconds without using the internet to do so. Our unique, patented platform utilizes secure non-internet communications to keep your sensitive digital assets physically segregated from any network, while still having them accessible at a moment’s notice from anywhere on earth.
“An exciting new approach to protecting high value assets…an essential tool for security architects.”Greg Akers, Ex-Advanced Security Research, CISCO
Goldilock is a major advance in cyber security protection. Most cyber products on the market provide just an illusion of protection. They are, after all, connected to the same physical layer, but Goldilock offers a completely new approach to reducing the cyber-attack surface through complete physical isolation.
Any device with an IP address is visible and vulnerable to accidents and attackers, but Goldilock’s unique and patented technology physically segregates data, networks, and people from harm.
Goldilock is a 12-port network appliance that is controlled remotely and offers complete network isolation functionality via out-of-band and non-IP based SMS commands.
Benefits at a Glance
- Remotely connect or disconnect assets in seconds down to port level
- Control via Non-IP (network)
- Plugs into any network outlet
- Protect anything from a single device to entire networks, SCADA and PLCs
- Intuitive, flexible, and powerful User and Administration Interface with reporting
- Easy deployment and zero training required to get started – no forklift upgrades
Goldilock Professional Services
Goldilock offers professional services to aid customer deployment. We can help determine the appropriate points in your network to deploy Goldilock and assist with configuration. We can help in developing support models, naming conventions and the most secure to command and control your Goldilock protection.
More info on our professional services is available here.
General Use Cases
Use cases for Goldilock based on non-ip, remote controlled physical disconnection of connectivity.
- Ransomware Response & Recovery
- Immediately and remotely disconnect networks under attack to stop spread.
- Isolate back-ups from being compromised to aid faster recovery.
- Internal Network/Data Segregation
- Physically separate networks or servers (or users) from being visible to each other until required. Shield high risk networks or data that contain IP, PII, industrial control systems, create secure digital vaults, or protect cryptographic keys and wallets
- Network Circuit-Breaker
- Control any type of network in an emergency. React dynamically to network stresses and overloading.
- Proactively isolate LAN / WAN segments to protect when no needed e.g, out of work hours
- Control Untrusted Third-Party Networks
- Avoid ‘always-on’ access to the core networks and mitigate risks of indirect cyber-attacks. Time limit access by third party suppliers that are required to carry out work.
- DevOps Segregation
- Control the business risk of having customer facing systems disrupted. Create a secure procedure between development, testing and production.
- Timed 3rd Party Remote Access
- Permit authorised contractors and other 3rd parties’ access to agreed network services / segments for scheduled periods after which, assets can be automatically disconnected
Specific Use Cases
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (SCADA/PLC)
- Oil & Gas Infrastructure Protection (Remote Asset Segregation)
- Windfarm, Solar, Energy Generation Protection
- High Value Agricultural Cultivation Protection
- Maritime Infrastructure Protection
- Standard 19in rackable appliance
- It is neither a Layer 1 hub nor a Layer 2 switch, from a networking perspective it is the equivalent of a patch cable
- Each of the 12 available ethernet ports is capable of up to 10Gbps
- The Power Supply Unit (PSU) is certified to the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 – Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 – Surge Immunity.
- Our FAQs docs is here. This is updated regularly based on customer feedback & product developments.